What the plans include
- A detailed schedule that breaks down every workout for you, with specific details for the warm up, main set, and cool down.
- Workouts written around your specific training parameters: heart rate, power, speed, pace, rating of perceived exertion, and cadence targets.
- Schedules built around information about your current workouts, your fitness level, your strengths and weaknesses, your personal goals (eg: increase hill speed, get stronger in the water, increase power on the bike), and any training limitations you may have (eg: masters swim meets on Mondays, can’t ride the bike on Tuesdays, only have 3 hours during the week to train, but 7 on the weekends, etc).
- Periodized training cycles that incorporate appropriate rest and varied and targeted work phases so that you can peak for your target race/s.
- Training weeks built around how much time you can spend training, and the best way to fit it in around the rest of your life.
- Nutritional strategies for training and racing.
- Race prep and taper info, plus transition training (if you are a triathlete), and race day strategies to maximize your performance.
- Advice on technique, strategy and other aspects of training and competition.
- Strategies to improve your form, speed, endurance, power, strength, your confidence/mental approach to racing, or whatever your particular concern is.
- Race selection guidance for season planning.
- Access to the coach via email or phone if you have any questions. This is what truly makes our coaching special. Life will happen while you make other plans, so let us help you adapt to all the curves that get thrown to your training.
- Detailed feedback on your workouts and performance, and appropriate adjustments made to your schedule.
Who do i train?
Advice and training plans for runners, swimmers, and cyclists – you don’t have to be a triathlete for us to help you improve your performance or reach a lifelong goal.
TriCoachDara works with complete novices, experienced age groupers, elite, and masters athletes.
Contact me with questions
Don't hesitate to ask me questions!